Where can I print a family tree - 7 generations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I print a family tree - 7 generations

This post maybe in the wrong place please move if it is. Next month I have arranged a world gathering for the descendants of my 3xt gt grandfather. I want to put up a large family tree that shows all his descendants (in a tree format so that it visual) but I don't know where I can get one printed - I also want smaller ones that I can give to everybody attending. Anybody have any suggestions as to companies that do this or whether it would be possible to do it from a disc at staples? Has anybody else printed out their trees?
    thanks
    Bo
    Bo

At present: Marshall, Smith, Harding, Whitford, Lane (in and around Winchcomb).

These are just two that I know of:

http://www.genealogyprinters.com/
    - Ron is a member here.

http://www.my-history.co.uk/acatalog..._Printing.html also do the service.

I haven't used either personally and have often wondered about using Staples to do one of their giant posters for mine!! :D
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I have seen some trees printed by Genealogy Printers and can highly recommend them.
      Elaine

Comment

thank you both - sorry I haven't been around for a while on here but family research has had to take a back seat.
        Bo

At present: Marshall, Smith, Harding, Whitford, Lane (in and around Winchcomb).

Comment

I can highly recommend Great family tree charts. great service fast and freindly Also very reasonable pricing.
          Ron printed about 5 copies of the family tree for me a few years ago.

genealogyprinters.com - Family Tree and Chart Printers. The leading Family Tree Printing Company in the U.K. offers you the opportunity to design your printed family tree showing your ancestors. A beautiful way to show your heritage, family history and ancestry.
          Sue ;)

Comment

When I went to a "reunion" for all the descendants of a couple who married in 1790 I printed the tree myself. It covered multiple pieces of A4 paper, which I then taped together. The resulting tree was 7 metres long (but only two sheets deep). We had it spread out on several tables and I provided some small stickers for people to identify themselves on the tree and coloured pencils for them to add anyone we had left off.

The trouble with trees which go back more than a couple of generations is that they do tend to spread a LONG way sideways if you are to include all the descendants.

Anne

Comment

Working...
            X