mary anne willmore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mary anne willmore

please can some one look up mary anne willmore born 1870 stockton on the 1891 census i cant see her on the 1881 census but have her married to henry gilmartin 1889 then her death 1900 age 31 who is her family in 1891 please dave

Would this be widowed Henry Gillmarten, aged 30, in Middlesborough in 1901? Two children - Annie b 1893 & Ellen b 1898. All 3 are lodgers.

Jay
    Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

I think this is the family in 1891. Henry's wife has been transcribed as Winnie but I think it is Annie.
      Moggie

Comment

Could this be Henry's parents? Henry said in 1891 he was born Whitby.
        Is grandson Charlie first child of Henry & Mary Ann?

Jay
        Janet in Yorkshire

Comment

I think the very young Annie with the parents in 1891 died in 1891 and they then had another daughter in 1892 whom they also named Annie.

Jay
          Janet in Yorkshire

Comment

thanks moggie and jay so did they have two chilldren and why cant i find mary anne in the 1881 census who is she with in 1891 census
            found out that henry remarries a alice kinder in 1901 thanks for your kind help dave

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
              thanks moggie and jay so did they have two chilldren and why cant i find mary anne in the 1881 census who is she with in 1891 census
              found out that henry remarries a alice kinder in 1901 thanks for your kind help dave
              sorry forgot to mention i dont have any credits to view on ancestry thank dave

Comment

Working...
              X