Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manual for FTM for mac 2

I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum but wasn't sure what it came under

My son has successfully sorted out transferring my FTM 2005 and updating it onto my Mac. So I now have FTM for Mac 2.
    i realise I can print off a manual from the 'Help' menu but wondered if there is a manual (book) I can buy. I have tried searching but think I may be putting it in wrong. There are various things which are different and it would help to sort it out for me.
    Any suggestions and help would be very welcome.

I am not aware of one.
    You could send an email to TWR Computing to ask if there is one on the market - they are a company that I use for my FTM purchases and are generally very helpful!
    http://twrcomputing.co.uk
    Elaine

Comment

Thank you very much I will give it a try.

Comment

They seem to have one for sale on ancestry.com

http://store.ancestry.com/ProductDetail.aspx?p=P-4951

you could try getting in touch with ancestry.co.uk to see if it is available in this country too. I've also seen it for sale in aus as well

Linda
        LindaG

Comment

Originally posted by Lindag View Post
          They seem to have one for sale on ancestry.com

you could try getting in touch with ancestry.co.uk to see if it is available in this country too. I've also seen it for sale in aus as well
          The companion guide in this link is included in my bought version of FTM Mac 2

Sue
          Sue ;)

Comment

Yes it is included with mine too, but I understood that the opening post specifically asked for a hard copy.
            LindaG

Comment

Thank you all for your help. The companion guide is included in electronic form with my FTM but i would like a book! i will try Ancestry uk tomorrow and ask them if they do it. I do appreciate all your replies - thank you.
              Pam

Comment

Mine is a hard copy. paperback 332 pages almost 7 inches by 4and half
                Sue ;)

Comment

Thank you everyone for your help.. I have ordered a copy from Ancestry.com

Comment

Working...
                  X