The Allender's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Allender's

I have been doing my family tree for a while now on GR. I am related to the Allender family on my mothers side. This family has taken a lot of my time to research and any help tracking them all down would be apreciated.

Can you give us a few starters - places, dates, names that you have already tracked down - particular individuals you are trying to track down?
    Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Hi Moljos,

Where are your Allenders from? We may have a connection, I have lots on my tree.

I will pm you my email address.
      Gwynne

Comment

Not the Allenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! lol

Comment

Originally posted by JudithM View Post
          Can you give us a few starters - places, dates, names that you have already tracked down - particular individuals you are trying to track down?
          My Allenders are from the Newland area and include Meshach Shadrack and Abednego and all their siblings. Mother Rachel and father George. I'm now working through there decendants of which I am one I think I am going to have my work cut out. Lol

Comment

Are there any particular people you need help with or was this a general request for connections to the Allender family?

Comment

Originally posted by Harrys mum View Post
              Not the Allenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! lol
              ? Not that bad surely. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by David of Doncaster View Post
                Are there any particular people you need help with or was this a general request for connections to the Allender family?
                At the moment it was a general Allender family connection but I'm sure with so many Allenders to get through I'm sure I will have a few stumbling blocks which is why I am trying to find as many "family" members as I can.

Comment

Working...
                X