Burial record help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burial record help please

I'm looking for details of the burial of Charles Whitney died 1919 at Stockport. His son Charles Bellhouse Whitney died 1912 and infant daughter Edith Whitney died 1890. I think my gt gt aunt (Charles' widow) should also be in the grave. I think she will have died in 1940. Would be most grateful if anyone could find their grave record for me and who is actually in the grave ie if they are all in one grave in one cemetery in Stockport.

Also looking for my gt grandmother's other sister's grave, she was Louisa Davies died 1917 and I think she might be buried in Bowdon Cheshire. Also wondering who is in the grave with her ?

Thanks for looking

Liz
    my avatar is Emily Varndell Andrews,my paternal grandmother born 1891

Edith buried 17th Feb 1890 Stockport Portwood St Paul.
    Charles buried 4th Nov 1919 Stockport Reddish Willow Grove cemetery & son Charles buried same cemetery as his father 10th Dec 1912.
    Moggie

Comment

Do you have a name for Charles' widow?
      Louisa Davies buried 10th Feb 1917 Bowdon St Mary the Virgin.
      Moggie

Comment

That was quick Moggie...where did you find those?

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by Loopy Linda in La La Land View Post
          That was quick Moggie...where did you find those?

Linda
          Hi Linda
          They were in the NBI
          Moggie

Comment

Just noticed that the records for Stockport Reddish Willow Grove cemetery only go up to 1927 so his wife may also be buried there.
            Moggie

Comment

Thankyou so much for that Moggie. Charles' wife was Emma but as she died 1940 she's probably with them but the records don't go that far unfortunately. Thankyou for your help

Liz
              my avatar is Emily Varndell Andrews,my paternal grandmother born 1891

Comment

Working...
              X