1911 search please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 search please

My Great Grandmother Mary Ann Langham, place different on some census Lambeth Surrey/Chelsea London.

On 1901 living at 29 Savona Street Battersea, with children, including my Grandad. Husband Alfred died in 1895

Have her death certificate 1919, Stewarts Lane West, Battersea, London. That makes DOB 1851........ but Wedding Certfictae says 1855

Looked and looked,obviously not hard enough!

Also have found every one of her siblings births except for hers!!!!!!!

Linda
    Last edited by Loopy Linda in La La Land; 10-07-12, 08:31.

sorry cannot find her in 1911 yet and have to go out

Comment

Not having much luck.
      Do you have the names of the children, might help.
      herky
      Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

I found one of the sons Charles as a Greengrocer in 1911

herky
        in 1901 childen are
        Ruth born abt 1880
        Elizabeth 1882
        Arthur 1886
        Charles 1890 all in Battersea

Comment

Sorry ladies, doing a bit of the dreaded 'you know what'

Charles was my Grandfather and on 1911 he is living as a lodger in my Gran's family home, she is there as well, Rose. They married in 1915.

Elizabeth had died, in 1900, after marrying Gran's brother, William, and having a child, which sadly also died 4 months late and then he married sister Ruth and had another family. Arthur was in the Boer War and then moved to NZ and was in the NZ Army.

It's annoying that although she died at home it's the coroner's name in the informant space.

Linda
          Last edited by Loopy Linda in La La Land; 08-07-12, 13:49.

Comment

Working...
          X