Another challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another challenge

Is there any hope for this picture of Grandmother (with first husband & family) in India?

Thanks anyway if you would like to give it a try.
    Shirley

I have other pictures of the children but I would like to see Grandma more clearly
    Last edited by Shirley silver surfer; 06-07-12, 11:34.

my one

Niksmum

Comment

Oh Irene, that's such an improvement! I did suspect I might be like her but the resemblance is amazing. Even my husband remarked on it!
      Thanks so much.
      Shirley

Comment

Can i just ask what was the names of your grand parents, as they look a bit similar to my grt grand parents , they also went to India where two of their children were born.
        Harcourt, Crossley, Walker, Beard, Green, Lewis, Fletcher, Posnet, Carter, Bligdon , Brown , Vine.

Comment

I doubt if these are yours as all these children were born before they went to India. My grandmother was Mary Ann Burton who married Frederick Thomas who was in the 15th Hussars. After his death in 1903 she returned to Ireland where she met and married William Wells, my grandfather.
          Shirley

Comment

Thanks for that , but they are so alike
            Harcourt, Crossley, Walker, Beard, Green, Lewis, Fletcher, Posnet, Carter, Bligdon , Brown , Vine.

Comment

Working...
            X