1881 Census help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1881 Census help please

I am looking for Margaret Furley b 2qtr1877 Woolwich in 1881 census.
    In 1891 she is a servant in Etwall Derbyshire
    1901 she is married and living in Horninglow Staffordshire
    1911 Branston Staffordshire
    died 1914

thank you
    Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

do you know her parents names ?

Comment

No, thats what I am trying to find out. It is my d-i-l tree and she should get certs but is reluctant to do so
      Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

I give up sorry I would imagine its been mistranscribed ?

Comment

think the only way to be certain with this one is to have the marriage certificate and work from that.

Jan x

Comment

Yes thats the conclusion I've come to. Thank you all for looking
            Jean

Comment

The only Margaret FURLEY 1877-ish I can see on FMP in 1881, has a PoB of Liverpool!

In 1871, the same family is still in Liverpool, and spell the name FERLEY. The parents come from Ireland.

Christine
              Last edited by Christine in Herts; 02-07-12, 23:16.
              Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
              X