Safezone Browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safezone Browser

Does anyone know how to swich this off please, it goes to a blank screen every few minutes, there is an arrow which i can "swich back" but it's so annoying, this started today. I am Firefox 13.0.1

To be honest - i don't even know what it is...Lol

Thanks.
    Jacky

If you Google it looks as if it's part of Avast.

Last edited by WendyPusey; 02-07-12, 17:20.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Yes, i have Avast on Wendy....i'm off to have a google.

Thanks!
      Jacky

Comment

Just seen this...........

Right-click your Avast icon on the right side of the task bar --> pick "Open Avast user interface" --> On the left side of the Avast screen, click "Additional Protection" --> in the menu that appears below it select "Browser Protection" --> Then click "uninstall" next to the browser you use. Close (if open) all internet browser windows and then open again - problem should be gone...worked for me. Reinstall after the update with the fix.

I have Internet explorer and firefox plug in's in my box, if i disable the firefox one - will Firefox still work for me

Sorry to be a nuisence - but i really am a dope when it comes to computers :o
        Jacky

Comment

seems its a problem which will be sorted at the next update ???

Comment

Thanks, Val

I updated it last night and it seems to working fine today....only thing is, it's put "Google Chrome" on my Desktop.....i wonder if i can get shut of this because i'm getting on well with Firefox ?
            Jacky

Comment

Go to Add & Remove programs and uninstall it.

There was probably a tick box which you should have unticked!!! Check what these boxes are asking before you agree to anything.
              Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
              X