Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needing to find birth in Needing to research a birth in La Linea de la Concepció

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needing to find birth in Needing to research a birth in La Linea de la Concepció

Hello everyone, I am needing to research a birth in La Linea de la Concepción, Spain in about 1894 - child Geronima Espinosa, father Jose. I have no date sadly. Advice welcome please (yes this was the same person I was seeking who was married in Gibraltar, I now have her marriage certificate, via the GRO, as it was an Army marriage, in June 1916.
    Thanks for reading, Rachel

Might be worth looking at this collection on Family Search.
    Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.
    Elaine

Comment

.. on second thoughts, doesn't appear to have anything of use on it at the moment - but maybe worth keeping an eye on as new records are being added all the time.
      Elaine

Comment

Thank you Elaine, I will do that, slow but sure progress on this one I fear!
        Rachel

Comment

familysearch has been adding lots of portugese and spanish records lately. italy is another big one they have been playing with.

Comment

Many thanks, I will keep trying family search, I have looked there before though. This is proving really difficult!
            Rachel

Comment

Working...
            X