Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1901 &1911 uk census

hi all.
    i was wondering if anyone has access to the 1901 ans 1911 UK census?
    i have found in 1901, JOHN WALLER born in BLYTH, NORTHUMBERLAND, ENGLAND
    civil parish Newsham & South Blyth, aged 2 at the time, but i am unable to view the census.
    i was hoping some wonderful helper would be able view it and possibly send me a copy?
    or at least let me know the names of the other family members of john WALLER.
    any help would be great.
    cheers
    erina

John's Parents were Henry and Jane Waller his younger Brother was Ernest and was 11 months old 1901 Census. In addition to that in the 1911 census there is George Allison Waller born 1903. If you private message me your email address I will send the images to you.

Comment

PLease make sure that you aren't breaching the T&Cs of the sites from which you acquire this info and these images.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
      X