blackburn, walton, greenwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackburn, walton, greenwood

i am researching blackburn walton and greenwood from trawden and marsden nelson areas in lancashire

if anyone is researching these people please let me know

kind regards

debra xxxx

Hi raffles,

Welcome to FTF and the boards.

It might be best to work one name at a time.
    give us what information you have and we can try and help you go further in your research,

regards
    Jan x

Comment

ty very much its difficult for me as i live along way from lancashire so i dont have local access to records although im on ancestry website some info you cant find any help would be appreciated

ty xx

Comment

Hi raffles, my ancestors are from the same area, Lancs OPC site has a lot of Trawden records

OPC, Online Parish Clerk, family history, local history, free data, parish registers, census, Lancashire, รถ

If you check our Gedcom section via the toolbar at the top of this page you can search by name or birthplace to see if anyone here is researching your families

Comment

Welcome to FTF Raffles As Jan says, if you get stuck just put a new thread up on here, giving as much detail as you already know and telling us what you would like us to look for. Someone is always ready to help.
          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

ive been on the parish lan opc website i joined lancashire heraldy society but im always worried of i get a wrong link for ex there were three sarah blackburns from trawden and marsden all born in 1853 took me ages to find out
            i have a burning question is there anyway of knowing a father if the dad isnt on the birth certificate has anyone any ideas the birth was of ann blackburn from marsden 1873 mother sarah blackburn so im trying to find christening records at the least for her sarah lived with her dad james blackburn from rigby street nelson listed as a watch maker if anyone can find any christening details i would be greatful
            ty xx

Comment

Working...
            X