Staffordshire copy of a marriage certificate please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Staffordshire copy of a marriage certificate please

hi, just wondered if anyone is able to get me a copy of a marriage register page please? I would of course reimburse any costs incurred. Details as follows St Peters Church, Staffordshire marriage of Alexander Wilkes to Mary Bowen. Two possible dates are 19th or 28th December, 1847. Thanks jane
    Last edited by bridlady; 06-06-12, 19:54.

Presume you mean a copy of the marriage register page? A certificate you could get for yourself from StaffsBMD or GRO. Don't misunderstand me - I'd go for a copy of the register page every time!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Sorry of course I meant the register page, I do prefer copies of the original entries and they are much cheaper! Thanks Jane

Comment

all sorted, thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
        X