TNA Documents Online - major change due May 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNA Documents Online - major change due May 2012

I've just got around to reading my TNA newsletter from 16 May 2012, and seen that there are some imortant changes to the way that we'll be able to get access to the online records, and the changes are very imminent...

If you're downloading digitised records from our website, you may notice a change. We've added an image delivery service to Discovery, our new catalogue, to make it easier for our customers to search our records and download digitised copies (where available), all in one place. This replaces DocumentsOnline, which will be switched off next week. Read more about why we've made this change on our website.
    Christine
    Last edited by Christine in Herts; 28-05-12, 11:11. Reason: to give fuller info
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Thanks for the news Christine I have used Documents Online a lot in the past.

Comment

Working...
    X