Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tree or Gedcom for James Alexander Malcom MacKenzie Fraser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree or Gedcom for James Alexander Malcom MacKenzie Fraser?

I'm looking for a tree, both up & down, for Jamie. Would anyone have one or be able to point me to one?

In case any of you don't recognize the name, Jamie is a fictional character in the Diana Gabaldon epic Outlander series. I'm sure there is a partial tree in The Outlandish Companion, but I don't have that book & it would only be a partial tree.

I have three of the series, but no trees in those. :(
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Looks like you will need to get hold of this .. and Volume 2 when it's out!!.

Note: This webpage provides details on the first edition of the OUTLANDISH COMPANION, published in 1999, which is no longer being published. Information about and links to the new, revised two-volume COMPANION, released in 2015, is below. The original version of the OUTLANDISH COMPANION, first published in the U.S.A. in 1999, was my first guide to my bestselling OUTLANDER series. It contained background, cultural and historic details, and other interesting information from the research for—and development of—my first four major novels: OUTLANDER DRAGONFLY IN AMBER VOYAGER DRUMS OF AUTUMN See the section titled "Publisher’s Description" below for more details and a listing of the older, original COMPANION’s contents. An image of the dustjacked from the original edition of THE OUTLANDISH COMPANION is shown at upper right. A New Updated Version Released In 2015! As time has passed, I had compiled additional material to add to the original OUTLANDISH COMPANION, and some information in the original guide had become a wee bit outdated. So a new, revised and updated version of […]

Sorry, I didn't read it properly .. I am on here while I reinstall my printer for the umpteenth time, and not concentrating.
      Caroline
      Caroline's Family History Pages
      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Note: This webpage provides details on the first edition of the OUTLANDISH COMPANION, published in 1999, which is no longer being published. Information about and links to the new, revised two-volume COMPANION, released in 2015, is below. The original version of the OUTLANDISH COMPANION, first published in the U.S.A. in 1999, was my first guide to my bestselling OUTLANDER series. It contained background, cultural and historic details, and other interesting information from the research for—and development of—my first four major novels: OUTLANDER DRAGONFLY IN AMBER VOYAGER DRUMS OF AUTUMN See the section titled "Publisher’s Description" below for more details and a listing of the older, original COMPANION’s contents. An image of the dustjacked from the original edition of THE OUTLANDISH COMPANION is shown at upper right. A New Updated Version Released In 2015! As time has passed, I had compiled additional material to add to the original OUTLANDISH COMPANION, and some information in the original guide had become a wee bit outdated. So a new, revised and updated version of […]

That book seems to be available to view fully on google.us books - but you need to "proxify" first!

See this thread about using www.proxify.us - http://www.familytreeforum.com/showt...t=google+books
        Elaine

Comment

Working...
        X