James Jarvis b1820 Hamerton Huntingdon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Jarvis b1820 Hamerton Huntingdon

Can anyone help me find the christening/baptism record for this man?

Can't see anything on familysearch.org and ancestry do not seem to have the Parish records for this date either.

Margaret

Hi Margaret
    How about this one on FreeREG
    Search your ancestry with FreeREG. FreeREG provides free online access to transcriptions of birth, marriage and burial records from Church of England and Church of Scotland registers. You can also use FreeREG to discover: non-Conformist records from England, Scotland and Wales, Municipal Cemetary records, Memorial records and documents relating to life events out of country, at sea and in the military.

Moggie

Comment

Originally posted by maudarby View Post
      Hi Margaret
      How about this one on FreeREG
      Search your ancestry with FreeREG. FreeREG provides free online access to transcriptions of birth, marriage and burial records from Church of England and Church of Scotland registers. You can also use FreeREG to discover: non-Conformist records from England, Scotland and Wales, Municipal Cemetary records, Memorial records and documents relating to life events out of country, at sea and in the military.

Moggie
      Great thanks Moggie! hadn't thought of looking there.

Margaret
      Last edited by margaretmarch; 19-05-12, 16:56.

Comment

Just checked back on my tree and see he has named two of the children William and Rebecca - which fits with the parents shown on the baptism - I'm going to claim this one as mine until someone comes along and tells me otherwise!!

Margaret

Comment

Hi Margaret
          Have you got the NBI ? Hamerton & Buckworth where I think William was born are covered.
          If not send me a PM with your email address & I will send them to you.
          Rebecca possibly died young in 1824 & William possibly remarried to a Sarah.
          Moggie

Comment

That's really helpful Moggie - I've sent you my email address as I don't have the NBI

Margaret

Comment

Originally posted by margaretmarch View Post
              That's really helpful Moggie - I've sent you my email address as I don't have the NBI
              Margaret
              Margaret, quite a few NBI entries on FMP (which I thought you had!)
              Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
                Margaret, quite a few NBI entries on FMP (which I thought you had!)
                Yes I do but I forgot it had that on there!

Thanks for reminding me.

Margaret

Comment

Working...
                X