Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with the marriage of Harry Neale Adams please

Hi

I am helping a friend with her family history. Her Great Grandfather Harry Neale Adams married Eliza Robertson in London 1893 Registration district Pancras. 4th Quarter.

I have tried to find the marriage on London parish records (ancestry). But nothing is showing. Can any one find it?

Sandra

I can't find anything either Sandra - sorry.
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

No luck here either. Sorry
      herky
      Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Thank you both for trying. I wonder why they are not showing.

Sandra

Comment

nor me sorry

Comment

Thanks for trying Val

Comment

Originally posted by Sherbertrose View Post
              I wonder why they are not showing.
              Not yet transcribed/available. The LMA records are far from complete.
              Elaine

Comment

really elaine? does this mean ancestry will add more? is it possible theirs was a register office wedding?

Comment

They are definitely not complete because I noticed a 20 year gap in some registers I was looking at the other day. I also needed a marriage from an Ealing church and the registers on Ancestry started mid 1870s although I know the church was in existence from the early 1860s.
                  As to whether there are more to come from Ancestry, your guess is as good as mine!
                  Elaine

Comment

Perhaps they married in a register office oops tyed this and then realised that Kylejustin had had the same thought
                    Last edited by JudithM; 16-05-12, 15:59.
                    Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Working...
                    X