opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinions please

i have a mary wyatt ch.6 sep 1807 at st marylebone, to joseph and sarah wyatt. there is no more info on the record.

there is a joseph and sarah in st marylebone having kids: henry ch.17 apr 1796, anne ch.31 jan 1798, and ada ch.2 feb 1798.

there are no more kids between ada and mary, and i can't find a marriage for joseph to sarah, or confirm deaths for either?

does anyone think mary may be their daughter? any help at all is much appreciated!

Hi Kyle,

different parish BUT wouldn't rule it out!

Name: Eliza Anne Warren Wyatt
    Baptism/Christening Date: 21 Aug 1805
    Baptism/Christening Place: St. Andrew's Church, Enfield, Middlesex, England
    Birth Date:
    Birthplace:
    Death Date:
    Name Note:
    Race:
    Father's Name: Joseph Wyatt
    Father's Birthplace:
    Father's Age:
    Mother's Name: Sarah Wyatt
    Mother's Birthplace:
    Mother's Age:
    Indexing Project (Batch) Number: I02040-3
    System Origin: England-EASy
    Source Film Number: 585401
    Reference Number:

Actually looking at records unlikely! Marylebone in Middlesex BUT St Marylebone London!!
    Last edited by Fuzzy; 15-05-12, 13:58. Reason: added text
    KAREN xx

Comment

Thought you might want this Kyle:

Name: Ann Wyatt
      Baptism/Christening Date: 31 Jan 1798
      Baptism/Christening Place: SAINT MARY-ST MARYLEBONE ROAD,ST MARYLEBONE,LONDON,ENGLAND
      Birth Date: 02 Jan 1798
      Birthplace:
      Death Date: 13 May 1804
      Name Note:
      Race:
      Father's Name: Joseph Wyatt
      Father's Birthplace:
      Father's Age:
      Mother's Name: Sarah
      Mother's Birthplace:
      Mother's Age:
      Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C03524-3
      System Origin: England-ODM
      Source Film Number: 580906, 580907
      KAREN xx

Comment

Cannot see a marriage either for Joseph and Sarah, only ones I can see are in the 1820's to a Sarah Smith and Sarah Walker
        KAREN xx

Comment

oh i hadn't seen that burial for anne. that then means they were still in marylebone in 1804, so mary in 1807 is a good possibility for their daughter! i agree, the only marriages i can see are well after the kids are born. possible i guess if they pretended to be married? i had thought of looking in some other parishes, there is an arabella wyatt that could fit in, but she wasn't in marylebone. thanx for the help fuzzy.

Comment

You welcome Kyle, just wish i could have found a marriage that fitted. As you say though like so many we know they could have pretended!!
            KAREN xx

Comment

i do wonder how much of london is covered in the ancestry collection. i know findmypast has some westminster records, and will add more. i wonder if a marriage will surface when the do?

Comment

Originally posted by kylejustin View Post
                i do wonder how much of london is covered in the ancestry collection. i know findmypast has some westminster records, and will add more. i wonder if a marriage will surface when the do?
                This is the problem. I have a great deal of early London marriages which I cannot trace, and I do not know if the marriages didn't happen or if they haven't been added to the database yet! Our only hope is to keep searching and one day they may just pop up! The baptism records i found the other day definately were not there when I had a tree building frenzy last year!
                KAREN xx

Comment

i think another part of it is some couples may have moved to london, after marriage. and the records are so unhelpful, they don't have any detail at all in london. leeds is just as bad. john smith was buried. ok, where was he living? was he from the city? what about an occuption? would make everything much easier!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kylejustin View Post
                    i think another part of it is some couples may have moved to london, after marriage. and the records are so unhelpful, they don't have any detail at all in london. leeds is just as bad. john smith was buried. ok, where was he living? was he from the city? what about an occuption? would make everything much easier!!!
                    LOLOLOLOL!!! I don't think they thought future genealogists would be looking for them !
                    KAREN xx

Comment

or anyone for that matter!

Comment

Working...
                      X