1841 image help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1841 image help

I have found a file in my docs from 1841 census that is simply called "image" - don't laugh, dunno why I've been so careless. I opened it up to see what it was and the image is so fuzzy I've no idea why I've got it.

Could somebody please send me a new clearer one or at least tell me what on earth I'm meant to be looking at LOL

The reference down the side of the image is HO 107/1347/4 and the page number top right is 31

If I have the right page, it appears to be Leeds North, Yorkshire - but obviously there are 50 names to choose from!
    Have sent you a PM.
    Elaine

Comment

That's the one Elaine. Your copy is a bit clearer than mine but apart from the possibility of the 2 Harrison families, I've not got a scooby why I have the image. The file tracing tells me I've had the image for exactly 1 year today. The Harrisons I'm looking for are in Stoke on Trent though and Leeds is a total mystery to me.

Ah well, at least now I can rename the image and put it on the back burner till the light bulb comes on. Many thanks for your help.
      Last edited by GallowayLass; 12-05-12, 14:34.

Comment

Working...
      X