Arrowsmith missing in 1871

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrowsmith missing in 1871

Harriett Stanton.jpganybody find this couple after their marriage in 1868 ? cannot find them in 1871 then Henry dies in Pancras in 1876
    1868 Harriett Stanton born 1846 Camden marries Henry Arrowsmith born 1845 Shoreditch
    Thanks
    Last edited by Guest; 10-05-12, 13:26.

Hi Val
    I think this is them but Harriett name has been mistranscribed.

rrowsmith Henry 28 Head House Painter St Marylebone, - RG10/0173/~F6 CD9 RG10-0173.pdf p.9 Arrowsmith Isabella 26 Wife St Marylebone, - RG10/0173/~F6 CD9 RG10-0173.pdf p.9
    Bunny Charlotte 13 - St Marylebone, - RG10/0173/~F6 CD9 RG10-0173.pdf p.9
    Tilbury Charlotte 12 Grand Daur St Marylebone, - RG10/0173/~F6 CD9 RG10-0173.pdf p.9

I hope they are the right ones.
    Robert

Comment

thanks for trying Robert good of you ,but its not them strange how they just disappear yet she re-appears and marries again in 1882?

Comment

Val, do you know when and where Henry was born?
        Elaine

Comment

yes Elaine its above ?? lol 1845 Shoreditch looks like his Mother Susannah was an unmarried Mother hers is the only name on the Bap?

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
            yes Elaine its above ?? lol 1845 Shoreditch
            sorry, not concentrating there! :(
            Elaine

Comment

Not having much luck Val.
              Elaine

Comment

Working all round the houses-
                Susannah Arrowsmith spinster married William Marshall a widower, carpenter in ST Pancras Aug 28 1858.
                In 1861 William and Susannah Marshall were living in Pancras wih sons CHarles Marshall 20 and Henry Marshall 15 a cotton worker.
                When Henry Arrowsmith married Harriet one of the witnesses was S Marshall.
                Could he and Harriet be entered under the surname Marshall on the 1871 census?
                Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Originally posted by JudithM View Post
                  Working all round the houses-
                  Susannah Arrowsmith spinster married William Marshall a widower, carpenter in ST Pancras Aug 28 1858.
                  In 1861 William and Susannah Marshall were living in Pancras wih sons CHarles Marshall 20 and Henry Marshall 15 a cotton worker.
                  When Henry Arrowsmith married Harriet one of the witnesses was S Marshall.
                  Could he and Harriet be entered under the surname Marshall on the 1871 census?
                  Both thinking along the same lines there Judith. I did look under the Marshall surname as well but couldn't see him!
                  Elaine

Comment

thanks for trying I did think about that too but nothing ? not having much luck this week with my lot.
                    I cannot even find Harriett in 1881 either when she is a widow before she remarries in 1882??
                    Last edited by Guest; 10-05-12, 21:17.

Comment

Sorry Val, closest I can get is Thomas and Harriet living in Hampstead St John, but ages are slightly off, and this Harriet was born in Bedford. I'll keep checking, but I'm running out of wildcards!

Comment

thanls for trying konovolov but think they are hiding dont worry

Comment

Sorry Val, they seem to hve disappeared into thin air!!
                          KAREN xx

Comment

I'm having no luck either ? very odd thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
                            X