1911 lookup please on FMP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 lookup please on FMP?

Could I humbly request a 1911 look up on FMP (its not yet transcribed on ancestry). I'm looking for Mary Jane Jeynes (b1881 Wichenford, Worcs) & hubby Henry W Jeynes (age & place of birth unknown) married 1910;D

Thank you

FYI - from the T&C of FMP:
    What you can use the service for: You can only use the website for your own personal non-commercial use, e.g., to research your own family history. We are also happy for you to help out other people with their family history by telling them about records available on the website and how and where they can be found, including showing them anything within our free search results. However, you must not provide them with copies of any of the records (either an original image of the record or the information on the results page), even if you provide them for free.
    FTF does try to observe the T&Cs of other sites.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Ellen I have sent you a PM.
      Margaret

Comment

Thank You, sorry was not aware of this X

Comment

Originally posted by Ellen Proctor View Post
          I have to admit that - after being a member for a long time - I, too, find it easy to forget some of the detail of the rules!

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Originally posted by Ellen Proctor View Post
            I had something similar a few days ago. I knew the Registration District and the birthplace from the 1911 census index on Genes Reunited. So all I needed (I didn't specify where from!) was the District, sub-district, parish and Household Schedule details. It turned out that the person was living with her daughter and family, so she didn't appear in the index of Enumerator's Schedules.
            Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Working...
            X