email help needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email help needed please

I have a desktop computer which has windows xp installed.I also have a laptop which has windows 7. I am with talktalk and have been using their webmail to get my emails. This is sometimes a problem as for some reason I cannot always get my mail straight away. I noticed that talktalk gave instructions on how to get your mail from other places,and I followed these for Windows Live Mail. I thought I would then be able to view mail in either place.This I have discovered is not the case and I can only view in Windows Live Messenger.There is no Windows L M on the desktop,so where have those messages gone? If I have to print out an email it has to be from the desktop,so do I have to change it all back again,or have I missed out step that would let me view emails from more than one place?
    I hope I have explained this properly,and will look back later for any replies.
    Thanks in anticipation.
    Fran

you could always go on the talktalk forum and ask their help , I am with them but dont use their webmail, I get mine in Incredimail .

Comment

Working...
    X