Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Albert James Allport and Fanny Loisa Arrowsmith have any children/grandchildren?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Albert James Allport and Fanny Loisa Arrowsmith have any children/grandchildren?

Albert was born in 1879 and Fanny in 1877. He arrived on 30.09.1904 in Montreal from Liverpool and married Fanny on 07.07.1910. Albert's father was James William Allport b 30.06.1850 and he married Annie E Herring born c 1855 in 1878(1st marriage). Can anyone help me please with any children born to Fanny and Albert as I am hitting a brick wall.
    Last edited by Bird of the South; 30-04-12, 17:50.
    Judith

To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
    -- Michel de Montaigne, Essays, 1559

I expect you have their 1911 census in Toronto? He is a steward, she has no occupation - no kids at that time.

Comment

You might find it worth getting on this mailing list: http://torontofhc.blogspot.com/

There are opportunities to submit questions, and get help - as well as lots of useful info which is circulated about what resources are coming on stream

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Originally posted by Christine in Herts View Post
        You might find it worth getting on this mailing list: http://torontofhc.blogspot.com/

There are opportunities to submit questions, and get help - as well as lots of useful info which is circulated about what resources are coming on stream

Christine
        Thank you. I will do this.
        Judith

To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
        -- Michel de Montaigne, Essays, 1559

Comment

Working...
        X