Did Robert Fox go to North America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Robert Fox go to North America?

I have a Robert Fox born about 1843 in Norfolk and his wife Margaret Jane born about 1844 Co. Durham. All but one of their children were born in England. However Margaret Ann is shown on various census as being born in 1873 in North America. Her younger brother Greenland was born in 1878 in Co. Durham.

Can anyone please confirm if Robert Fox and his family travelled to America between 1869 and 1873. Would be great to get confirmation of Margaret Ann's birth in America in 1873 too.

Any help with this puzzle would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Linda from Murton; 23-04-12, 10:37.
    Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

i have an aunt born in iowa in 1853, her mother married in england 1851, remarried in 1857 in england......without the census would never have known.....

Comment

Didn't find birth, travel or census for Robert Fox & family, nor for Margaret Ann. I looked in Ancestry[world] & familysearch
      Last edited by PhotoFamily; 23-04-12, 14:34.

Comment

Many thanks PhotoFamily. Think I shall have to look down other avenues. Thank you for your time and trouble.
        Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

Working...
        X