Help finding Catherine Lally`s Baptism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding Catherine Lally`s Baptism

Can anyone please help me find my g-grandmother Catherine Lally`s baptism records. She was born abt 1834 + - a year in Co Galway, Ireland.
    Appreciate any help, thanks

Were her parents Thomas and Mary?
    Am presuming she moved to England with parents?

Can only find one Catherine Lally baptism but not in co Galway:
    Name: Catharinam Lally
    Baptism Date: 19 Nov 1832
    Baptism Place: Tawnagh, Sligo, Ireland
    Father's Name: Michaelis Lally
    Mother's Name: Catharinae Noone
    Last edited by Fuzzy; 21-04-12, 14:59. Reason: added text
    KAREN xx

Comment

Do you know if she had any siblings? There are several others baptisms with the same father and mother to the one I gave you.
      KAREN xx

Comment

I dont know her parents name, or if she had any siblings

Comment

do you have a marriage cert for her? that will at least give you a father's name. dod you know where specifically in galway she was born? or do the census just list ireland or galway?

Comment

I`m sorry i dont have her marriage cert. I`ve been unable to get one so far. All the information i have that`s correct is. She was born somewhere in Ireland and married my g-grandfather in Quebec City, Canada on the 2nd December 1856. So i presume she emigrated to Canada sometime before that.

I have her life history after she got married until she died in England in 1902, its the period before that, that`s missing

Comment

i don't know if canadian certs have parents on their marriages....i think it depends where in canada they were married. are you able to get a copy of the marriage? maybe a witness could help you?

Comment

Working...
              X