Help to find this ladies name please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to find this ladies name please

Can anyone find the marriage or birth so I can find out her surname please.

I have searched under the name Haslen etc, thinking the lodger may be connected but I have drawn a blank.

On her Australian Death Index her father is listed as Thomas.

Many thanks

Debs

What about this one
    May Elizabeth ARNELL, married 3 Q Croydon 1909
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

1891 census in Shoreditch
      May Arnell b c 1885, Bethnal Green.
      Parents Thomas and Marie both b c 1853.
      Siblings, Tilly and Thomas
      ????
      Last edited by herky; 20-04-12, 12:42.
      herky
      Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Superb Herky, looks as though its worth a punt!
        Many thanks

Debs

Comment

I think perhaps that she was born as May Eliza Arnell but preferred Elizabeth. There is a birth for a May Eliza Arnell Oct-Dec 1884 Mile End ref 1c 516.
          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Yes that's what I think too Chrissie, as on every record that I have found of her as an adult it is consistently May Elizabeth.

Comment

Sorry about my previous typos - should be ARNELL not ARNESS
              in a bit of a rush today but still can't help popping into the computer!
              herky

Comment

Working...
              X