Anne Suzanne Kelly Nee Bostock 1941-1992

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anne Suzanne Kelly Nee Bostock 1941-1992

Also known as Roberts. Believed to have lived in Halesowen area of Worcestershire between 1970 and 1992. Lived with Ivor Roberts (1939-2003). Three daughters names removed - possibly still living. Any help to follow this line through greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 16-04-12, 12:49. Reason: removed names of possible living people

Any idea where she was born? are you looking to go backwards or forwards from her?
    Margaret

Comment

There's a tree on Genesreunited with Anne Bostock b1941 Stourbridge owned by Cris Van Hal (Member No. 2570097) you might try getting in touch with that person to see if they can help.
      Margaret

Comment

How about this for her marriage

Ann Bostock
        Spouse Surname: Kelly
        Date of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec 1961
        Registration district: Malvern
        Inferred County: Worcestershire
        Volume Number: 9d
        Page Number: 604

Comment

Thanks, the marriage in 1961 was me.

Comment

Hi, looking to go forward to contact daughters.

Comment

I've sent you a PM.
              Margaret

Comment

I've sent you what little information I can find on this but can only now suggest you get the death cert for Ivor Roberts and hope that the informant is one of the people you are seeking but if not maybe someone you could contact for information.
                Margaret

Comment

Hi, I am interested in the period 1968 to 1992 when she died. Where she lived, how she died (I believe it was a brain tumour, but cannot confirm). Did she take Ivor Roberts name as I have found a record for Anne Suzanne Roberts dying January 1992. THe Electoral roll is of little help as both Anne and Ivor died before 2003, Phone book useless as well. Think your idea good with both death certificates. Thanks.

Comment

Yes, both certificates may throw some light on who was in contact with the couple and where they lived. The certs will also give you cause of death.

Margaret

Comment

Hi Margaret
                      Still waiting for the death certificate for Anne. Tell you what I have uncovered, one of the daughters was registered under both names. I thought that any changes to a birth certificate nullified the previous.

Comment

No I think birth registrations cannot ever be erased as such just amended in certain circumstances and one links back to the other.

I think the principle is that a registration in final and then anything different after that may or may not be accepted as an amendment by the Registrar depending on legislation and other rules. Have a look here for what is and is not allowed and why http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governme...ents/DG_200727

Margaret

Comment

Anne's death certificate

Originally posted by margaretmarch View Post
                          I've sent you what little information I can find on this but can only now suggest you get the death cert for Ivor Roberts and hope that the informant is one of the people you are seeking but if not maybe someone you could contact for information.
                          Margaret
                          Hi Margaret
                          Have the certificate for Anne Roberts, everything much as I expected, death due to brain tumour (16/01/1992), but I Now have an address 133 Ransome Avenue, Worcester. The informant was Ivor, her partner. So now I await the certificate for Ivor which I applied for this week.
                          Mike

Comment

Had a look on www.ourproperty.co.uk and it doesn't look like the property has been sold since 1995 and most of the houses look like owner occupied.

Might be worth checking with the Land Registry if one of the people you are looking for now owns it cost £4 to get a copy of the Title deed if it is registered.

Margaret

Comment

If the birth registration for the one daughter was amended it must mean that the father's name was added/amended usually by a declaration by the man concerned.

Margaret

Comment

Working...
                              X