Titanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titanic

Hi I do not know if anybody can help me but here goes. My Father was Vivian Killick born in Bradford West Yorkshire in 1923. I know for a fact that he had an Aunt who was a passanger on the Titanic, but she never sailed, after she had boarded the ship she was called home by message ( I suppose telegraph but I dont know) because some rfeleative had been taken either seriously ill or had had an accident. Thats as much as I know. I do know all this is true because we did have in our possesion until 1985 the plans of the Titanic that were given to passangers when they boearde her, these are now in the Titanic museum in America. What I want to find out of course is her name anybody any ideas

Thank you
    tigzak
    Carol

Carol, have moved your thread to our Family History Research forum - hopefully someone may be able to help.
    Elaine

Comment

I suppose the first thing to do would be to get the names of all of your father's aunts. Do you have these?
      Elaine

Comment

Hi
        This is a good Titanic site, don't know if it will help you find her though.
        Good luck!
        Titanic facts, true stories, passenger and crew biographies, victim and survivor lists - Complete deckplans and detailed information about the disaster.

Debs
        There is also quite a comprehensive forum to browse through
        Last edited by Debbss; 13-04-12, 09:50.

Comment

Do you know whether she was an aunt from your paternal or maternal side Carol?
          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
          X