harrison family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harrison family

looking for any info on joseph harrison who was on the sailing list from liverpool to new york in 1911 with ethel harrison lived in london at time of emigration.Joseph had a twin sister Cis probably short for Ciceley ,Cecilia or celia who lived in gleadlass sheffield also a brother george fathers name William harrison

On Ancestry:
    There is a Joseph Harrison, b abt 1884 sailing Liverpool -> NY on 1 Jun 1911 with wife Clara - not your man?
    I don't see another one on ancestry for 1911. Are you looking for him in the US? Could you give DOB?

Comment

I have Harrison's from Whitehaven if you ever link back to them pre 1800.

Edna

Comment

thanks edna ,no links to whitehaven unfortunately.Joseph was born 1873 in south leverton notts,but at the time he is supposed to have emigrated he lived in london,his wife was alice not ethel as i thought ,neither did he have a twin sister it was a twin brother george (i got that right) his brother george married florence sayles b 1876 married george in1897 but i can only find one george harrison in rotherham on the 1901 census and he is alone so it is another mystery

Comment

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/X9PY-MMJ this looks like your George but I dont have subs.

Here is where I found it.

Edna

Comment

Working...
          X