Ancestry problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry problems?

Is anyone else having problems with Ancestry?
    I have about 9 months left of world wide sub but it tells me I am just a guest and I can't get access to anything.
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Phew - it's back - very strange - I felt like I had lost something very important!
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

ooher Joyce.. I know what you mean, it seems very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to me as well... wonder if they are updating something??
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I'm having problems with Ancestry too. I have logged into Ancestry (UK) and am trying to download one of my trees onto FTM 2012 but when I put my log in details on FTM it keeps telling me 'log in failed' even though I know I used the correct details.
        Last edited by jadzia; 19-03-12, 20:12.
        Ness

Comment

So not just me - hopefully it will improve soon but with a nice new batch of records.
          At least I can use it at present - for a wee while it was just a dead end.
          herky

Comment

now I keep getting no internet connection but only on Ancestry ???????????????

Comment

Working...
            X