Eric Clarke....Where Did He Die ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Clarke....Where Did He Die ?

Hello, Trying to find the death of one Eric Clarke, the only things I know about him, are that he died in August 1947, and that he was the nephew of a Mrs. Annie Creed, the date of his death is on the ASH site, followed the following year by an in memorium. There is an Eric Clarke born at Ardrossan in 1928, but I cannot tie the two together, if it is him he would only have been 19 years of age.......not much to go on is it ? Any help appreciated, Regards Del........P.S. his death is not on S.P. so I wondered if he died outside Scotland. Del.
    Last edited by Del 80; 17-03-12, 15:58.
    Researching, Clarke, Calvert, McDowell, McCreadie, Paton and Scott families, Scotland and Ireland, Ayto, Eato, Eatough family, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire.

There is an Eric Clarke died in Macclesfield, Cheshire in the 3rd quarter of 1947, age 20
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Thanks Herky, that's interesting, the age fits, and the year, IF it is him, I wonder what would have brought him down from Scotland ? I suppose the possibilities are endless !! Regards Del.
      Researching, Clarke, Calvert, McDowell, McCreadie, Paton and Scott families, Scotland and Ireland, Ayto, Eato, Eatough family, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire.

Comment

Working...
      X