1861 Scottish Census records on FMP but not on Scotlands people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1861 Scottish Census records on FMP but not on Scotlands people

Found this man Thomas Fallon in 1861 at Porcupine Two Guns, Portree Invernesshire a Corporal born 1839 Newington Surrey but of course you cant get the actual image , so am trying to find it on Scotlandspeople but nothing is coming up ?
    Any ideas why ? thanks
    I have got from FMP RG09 piece 903 Folio 0 page 6
    Last edited by Guest; 16-03-12, 20:35.

oops ignore this found him on Ancestry under Tallon

Comment

did he show as fallon or tallon on fmp?

Comment

Fallon Kyle thats why I keep FMP and Ancestry quite often cannot find it on one but can on the other.

Comment

oops i meant sp val. did ancestry's transcript help you find the image?

Comment

I got the census ref from FMP Kyle then got the image on Ancestry.

Comment

Now Val - you have me confused - if you have managed to find an image of a Scots census on Ancestry the I would love to be your friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              herky
              Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

not the image sorry Herky just the census

Comment

Ahhhhh - never mind!!!!!
                  herky
                  Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Working...
                  X