John Warren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Warren

John Warren is born in 1844 in Sandiacre in Derbyshire. I have him on the 1851, 1861, 1871 and 1881 censuses. By 1881 he is married to Annie and they have a daughter Charlotte Emily, and are living in Sheffield (although it says Chesterfield for pob). He is a cabman

http://search.ancestry.co.uk/iexec?h...=&pid=25465203

Class: RG11; Piece: 4632; Folio: 93; Page: 22; GSU roll: 1342118.

He and Annie then go missing - Charlotte is a boarder in 1891 and by 1901 has married. John resurfaces in 1911 in the workhouse in Nottingham, and I think dies in 1918. There is a possible death for Annie Warren in Sheffield in 1886. Can anyone find John between 1881 and 1911?

Thanks
    Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

not having much luck Linda..
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

thanks for trying - by the way do you know anything about derbyshire records - I have one possibly born in Derby in 1822, is there much on line?
      Linda

Comment

Originally posted by ozgirl View Post
        thanks for trying - by the way do you know anything about derbyshire records - I have one possibly born in Derby in 1822, is there much on line?
        guess it depends on which part of Derbyshire and what records really..

for bapts and marriages etc.. www.familysearch.org are pretty good, failing that I usually google the place in question and see if they have anything specific on their sites..
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Thanks Julie, I found one that looks likely on Familysearch, it's in Derby itself. Unfortunately it is a reasonably common name, so I may never be 100% sure.

Having a look through that website too Val, a few interesting items there relating to other lines!
          Linda

Comment

Working...
          X