Finally got my Great Grandmothers Death Cert thanks all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my Great Grandmothers Death Cert thanks all

Remember Emily Kemp, Harry Ravers and Patrick Daly ? well Certs arrived and they are all the right ones thanks to you lot , quite sad reading though .
    Emily died of Liver and Stomach Cancer, Harry of T.B and Patrick which is the saddest ,from Uraemia following Cystitis due to a piece of rubber Catheter dropping off and being retained in Bladder, there was a P.M which I am hoping I can get.
    Just awaiting Emilys Marriage Cert to Patrick now.

oh Val,

that is so sad, but on the plus side, at last you now have found her/them. is this the same one that had Thomas Muller?
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

yes Julie thats the one, I should be jumping up and down with excitement really but they always make me sad.
      Whats interesting is Harry's one says informant Elizabeth Gallacher Daughter ??? she was Emily and Adams Daughter and a Bigamist ,and as I dont believe Emily ever married Harry am surprised she calls herself his Daughter?

Comment

Well the Marriage Cert just arrived and interestingly she calls herself Emily Ravers Widow ???
        This is the last piece of the Jigsaw except for what happened to Thomas Henry Gosnell Father of the Twins and Thomas Henry junior ????
        Will have to start a new thread.

Comment

could Elizabeth be Harry's daughter from a previous marriage? I guess you did look for Emily marriage to Harry Ravers?
          Julie

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
            Well the Marriage Cert just arrived and interestingly she calls herself Emily Ravers Widow ???
            This is the last piece of the Jigsaw except for what happened to Thomas Henry Gosnell Father of the Twins and Thomas Henry junior ????
            this is the m/cert to Patrick Daly I presume?
            Julie

Comment

Well she was a widow as an earlier husband had died and she probably had been using the surname Ravers even if not legally married, so both parts of the statement were true :D
              Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Elizabeth is her daughter by Adam I do have the Certs of her Birth and Two marriages , yes Julie her marriage to Patrick.
                true Judith ;)

Comment

so, on the 1911 is Tom Ravers, step-son, really Thomas Gosnell jr?
                  Julie

Comment

yes Julie he is , I now know a lot about him just cannot find him or Emily in 1901? but would love to know what happened to Thomas Gosnell Senior ?

Comment

yes Julie he is , I now know a lot about him just cannot find him or Emily in 1901? but would love to know what happened to Thomas Gosnell Senior ?
                      ah.. I see, I have to go and cook now, but if you stick up what you know then i'll have a look after we have eaten
                      Julie

Comment

Working...
                      X