No announcement yet.

Manslaughter 3 weeks imprisonment ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a transcript of the trial here - it seems the deceased was very ill before the event

Jackie

Comment

you are amazing Jackie , but now I have read that dont think he is my Patrick after all ? dont recall him having a Sister Ellen ?

Comment

Oh well at least you can discount him - it was interesting anyway
        Jackie

Comment

very interesting I love the way they used words then, whens that wedding ?

Comment

Do you mean the one I'm going to? Its on Monday coming
            Jackie

Comment

hope the weather is good then , did you get a jacket or something to wear ? with that dress

Comment

I'm making do with a smart cardi if necessary. Got new shoes etc though (anyone else reading this will wonder how we got from manslaughter to weddings )
                Jackie

Comment

well they sort of go together? many a man has nearly driven a woman to it ? sounds nice hope you enjoy it night then x

Comment

Thanks
                    Jackie

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                      well they sort of go together? many a man has nearly driven a woman to it ?
                      sounds nice hope you enjoy it night then x
                      I was just about to say that Val lol

Comment

you know what they say LL ? many a true word is spoken in jest

Comment

you are amazing Jackie , but now I have read that dont think he is my Patrick after all ? dont recall him having a Sister Ellen ?
                          Looking near the end of the transcript, the 'prisoner' is quoted as saying "I fell asleep on the floor, and was not aware he was dead till my sister-in-law woke me and told me". Perhaps Ellen was his sister-in-law, not his sister ?
                          Yorkshire names: Brown, Weighell, Hudson, Hartley, Womersley, Laycock, Maude, Atkinson, Whittaker, Hammond, Hutton, Brook, Murgatroyd, Wright, Topham
                          Warwickshire name: Hart
                          German names: Peltz, Eichborn

Comment

thats a good Point Chris thanks and love your Avatar.

Comment

love your Avatar.
                              Thanks. I scanned it off my passport photo ;)
                              Yorkshire names: Brown, Weighell, Hudson, Hartley, Womersley, Laycock, Maude, Atkinson, Whittaker, Hammond, Hutton, Brook, Murgatroyd, Wright, Topham
                              Warwickshire name: Hart
                              German names: Peltz, Eichborn

Comment

makes a change to get a true likeness mine isn't anything like me

Comment

Working...
                                X