Suffolk Researchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suffolk Researchers

I shall be in Suffolk next week but shall be unable to do lookups. The flat is sold & we're there to clear it out so I shall no longer be making regular if infrequent trips.

My visits will be limited to my research trips 2 or 3 times a year so I shall be concentrating on my own research. However my next trip is at the beginning of April, Travel Lodge booked & I shall certainly do the lookups that have already been requested.

I shall leave my thread open but I shan't be advertising my trips. Everyone is still welcome to leave requests & I'll do them if I can.
    Glen

Good luck with the packing.
    Joy

Comment

Thanks Joy,

We're giving most of the furniture to the BHF, just bringing some favourite pieces home. We are storing some furniture along with the contents of the kitchen just in case any of the kids need it in the future.
      Glen

Comment

Good luck with the move.

I'm sure that all your potential FTF clients will be entirely happy with any crumbs of time/energy you may have left over from your own research!

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

First I've heard of your move Glen, good luck just the same and for your future research. I would like to thank you also, for the help you have given me in the past, with look ups.
          Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

Thanks Christine & Jen.
            Glen

Comment

Working...
            X