prussia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prussia?

is anybody able to help with my line from Prussia please?

What are you trying to find out Gloryer...

have you had a look in our Reference Library at all

say Germany
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

familysearch has a huge number of German entries.
      Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

post up what you have, prussia from 1874 controlled all of germany, and today it is in poland and the czech republic. what towns are you looking at? are you looking for english ancestros there or german ancestors? what religion were they?

Comment

In my direct line I have Friedrich Kulling born 6 aug 1828 son of Lucinda Kulling and Eva Papa. I believe it was Schwerllin. I dont have my family tree installed in comp at the moment so just going of memory.
          A lady has contacted my cousin to ask if this person could be the same one as hers . This is what she writes.
          From the microfilm I found a Jacob Friedrich Piper, born 6 Aug. 1828, in Gelsin, Westprussia, son of Ewa Piper & Martin Hoffman, who possibly had a second wife, Dorothea Kulling.
          All the names are similar and may be changed in translation etc.
          My Kulling family emigrated to New Zealand.

Comment

'schwerllin' do you mean schwerin? as in meclenburg schwerin?

do you have the certificates from new zealand? have you found friedrich kulling's baptism on the LDS? did it confirm parentage?

Comment

parents were: ludina jakob kulling and eva pappa? i got this from ancestry trees....

Comment

the ancestry trees say he was born in perlin, mecklenberg vorpommern.

Comment

the perlin registers seem to be on film at the LDS. are you close to one? i don't know what to suggest if you can't use them.

Comment

Originally posted by kylejustin View Post
                    parents were: ludina jakob kulling and eva pappa? i got this from ancestry trees....
                    Yes this is the one. Another name Jakob popping up there as a middle name. I am near to an LDS centre so maybe I can get to see the film there....Looks like I may have more distant rellies.
                    Thank you

Comment

wish you luck gloryer ;) i wish my rellies were from towns that had been filmed!

Comment

Working...
                      X