Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing for ages, and then three at once...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing for ages, and then three at once...

We went out for a social event in this evening.

When I got home and had a look at the email, I'd had a couple of messages on my home e-address from a USA friend who'd kindly scanned and emailed some correspondence from a lady with a connection to someone who may or may not be Errant Grandfather... she thinks "her" man is not a match to "mine".

When I looked at my Yahoo emails, there were two GR contact notices: one from someone who'd spotted a quest of mine in 2005, when I was trying to put together a family tree for an elderly church friend (I still work on that one occasionally); and one from someone in the USA replying to a message I'd sent in October 2010, following up some unusual names in my mother's tree.

I'm not complaining, you understand, but just remarking that these contacts have all come on the same evening!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Hi Christine,

You'll have to go out and enjoy yourself more often:o Just look at the results it brings you on your return home, must be lucky;)

Cheers, Ian

Comment

Lovely, you've got a busy and interesting weekend ahead

Linda

Comment

i hate it when i'm not researching my lines. i love it when you get a lead, and have to wait a while till the paperwork arrives (in case of certs, archive documents, photocopies etc) so i then focus on another line, and usually have 2 lines that yield.

but then when you get stuck again (like need to save money to go further, or hit a brick wall) it kinds sucks.

good luck christine!!

Comment

how fantastic hope it leads to new info Christine

Comment

oh definitely good news Christine!

:smilee:
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
            X