Special Text to Enable Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Text to Enable Account

I find that it is difficult to deciffer the scrambled text that appears from time to time to log into some of my accounts.

It appears that it will not allow one to 'Copy and Paste'. Has anyone any tips to sort this problem please?

Many thanks,
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

You can usually click on something to get it to give you a fresh one. I did try the audio option, once, but I thought that was far worse!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

You can't copy and paste because it is an image. This is to stop the spam bots from picking them up.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

If you get it wrong it will give you another one. Or, as has been said, there is usually a button to click to get another one.

What I find particularly difficult is trying to decide if the letters are upper or lower case!

Anne

Comment

Working...
        X