Coronation Party 1953

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coronation Party 1953

This is a photo of a party held in celebration of the Coronation in 1953. To the left of the pic is a young woman holding a baby - my mother in law and her daughter. Is there any way someone could isolate the two of them from the main photo and turn it into more of a 'portrait' of them? I've tried cropping it myself, but it just loses focus. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Joy

couple from me

Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Roy, these are absolutely fantastic - thank you so much!.
      Joy

Comment

my one
        Alan

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

You did well with this one Alan
          Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Alan, thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the time and trouble to help me, and the results are fantastic. I've seen the posts between you and Brian, and I think it's great that you are so supportive of each other. I'll be uploading more photos over the coming weeks, as I'm doing a scrapbook for my sister-in-law's 60th birthday and my husband has been unearthing some pics which will definitely need some tlc. Thanks again.
            Joy

Comment

So sorry, I meant Roy, not Brian. No idea where Brian came from!!!
              Joy

Comment

one from me

Niksmum

Comment

Working...
                X