1911 census, Infirmity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 census, Infirmity

Does any one know when in the 1911 census you will be able to view the infirmity column,Ancestry still has them blocked out but I thought this was to change sometime this year.
    Jen

FMP has revealed the infirmity column. I think it was around the 7th January.

I know that on the 1911 cenus.co.uk I can also see the infirmity column on my saved records.

Unfortunately , all my lot seem normal, with the exception of one who was in the lunatic asylum who is now listed as lunatic.

bcbrit
    George, Uren, Toy - Cornwall. Barrows, Blair, Bowyer, Freeth, Green, Manie - London

Comment

Thank you bcbrit,I dont have a sub for FMP guess I just have to wait for Ancestry to catch up.
      Jen

Comment

Hi Nightryder, welcome to the forum, I can't help you with your question I'm afraid, although I had thought that ancestry would have released the records at the same time as FMP, but I am sending you a personal message if you would like to look for it....along the top of the page.....under the main heading.

Comment

Apparently if there is an entry in the infirmity column then the blanked out bit is often wider than where there is not - which will be most cases as usually there is no infirmity. This does not help if there is an infirmity but may indicate whether or not there is anything in the column.
          People: Canton, Wiseman, Colthup, Scrace
          Places: Pembrokeshire, Kent.

Comment

webwiz Ive checked the census & the blanked out column looks the same all the way down, val is kindly doing a look up for me.

Comment

Working...
            X