A favour pleasa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A favour pleasa

Would somebody with Ancestry sub please do a search for Abner Thorpe b. 1874 Derbyshire.

Then look at Family Trees and let me know if the tree owned by Dermot 18 is a Public or Private tree .

Ken
    Last edited by kenw55; 12-01-12, 17:18. Reason: Spelling mistake

I can't see any tree, public or private with that owner - will check again.
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Dermot 18 had a Public tree and he posted too much info on it .
      He was asked to make it Private but as we are Guests on his tree we can syill see all.

Ken

Comment

its a private tree.

Jan x

Comment

Thank You Both

Ken

Comment

what other info do you need on Abner

Comment

son of Joseph and Martha Thorpe.
              brother Henry M Thorpe and sisters Sarah H and Annie E M Thorpe.
              living High Street Codnor, Derbyshire.
              Last edited by Janet H.; 12-01-12, 17:39. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

He was a servant at the Cock hotel in Ripley Derbyshire.

Comment

No info on Abner is req thank you.
                  This is OHs G Grandfather and as I said Dermot ( a relation ) had posted too much info on a Public tree .

Ken

Comment

Sorry - for some reason it is not coming up for me - gremlims!
                    herky
                    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Working...
                    X