Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clara POOLE b. 1849

evening folks,

am having abit of a problem with Clara, I can't seem to find her after the 1861 census there is a tree on ancestry that has her married to a John LEES, though I cannot find one to connect the dots!

Clara POOLE b. 1849 Birmingham to James/Harriet POOLE (James dies in 1850 I think it is) but Harriet does not get married again.

1841:http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin...&rhSource=7572
    Source Citation: Class: HO107; Piece 1142; Book: 6; Civil Parish: St Martin; County: Warwickshire; Enumeration District: 18; Folio: 54; Page: 23; Line: 24; GSU roll: 464179.

1851:http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin...&rhSource=8978
    Source Citation: Class: HO107; Piece: 2053; Folio: 60; Page: 4; GSU roll: 87311-87312.

1861:http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin...&rhSource=8978
    Source Citation: Class: RG9; Piece: 2136; Folio: 59; Page: 20; GSU roll: 542923.

thanks for reading
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

ok I have found a marriage! (typical!!) 1872 Kings Norton, though I havent spotted her on the 1871 census..
    Julie

Comment

Source Citation: Class: RG10; Piece: 3111; Folio: 22; Page: 9; GSU roll: 839576.

could this be her on the 1871 census. Listed as Clara Pool

Comment

There is a Clara POOL ( no E) in 1871 as an assistant confectioner, - living with a Ward family!
        RG10; Piece: 3111; Folio: 22; Page: 9

EDIT - oh drat - I never get there 1st, LOL
        herky
        Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Ignore the Ward name - I went over the page - don't know why!
          (perhaps the name Clara makes me think of Ward - I wonder why!)
          Last edited by herky; 11-01-12, 18:29.
          herky
          Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

sorry Herky

Jan x

Comment

Originally posted by Janet H. View Post
              sorry Herky

Jan x
              Note to myself - learn to type quicker.
              At least we were both thinking along the same lines.
              herky

Comment

1881 - Class: RG11; Piece: 2969; Folio: 107; Page: 22

She is with husband and 2 boarders, Mary and Agnes POOLE.
                herky

Comment

Originally posted by herky View Post
                  Ignore the Ward name - I went over the page - don't know why!
                  (perhaps the name Clara makes me think of Ward - I wonder why!)
                  hmn I wonder :Wink:...lol!

Thanks Janet, that could be her, is rather inconsiderate of her NOT to be with any family..lol!
                  Julie

Comment

Originally posted by herky View Post
                    1881 - Class: RG11; Piece: 2969; Folio: 107; Page: 22

She is with husband and 2 boarders, Mary and Agnes POOLE.
                    ahhh rightio, I 'think' that Mary is her sister, but I have NO idea who Agnes is!
                    Julie

Comment

Working...
                    X