Ancestry replies going to Spam ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry replies going to Spam ?

I am a bit worried I have just found two replies to my messages in my spam ??? they dont normally go there ? Can I change anything? Thanks

I think it depends on your own spam system. With mine (BT webmail) I have the option to tell them if a mail is not spam by clicking "not spam". After a couple of times doing that the system learns that I want to keep them! However I make a point of checking spam every day in case something goes in there. It doesn't often happen but when it does its usually things like an order confirmation that I have made!

Anne

Comment

thanks Anne mine are in yahoo , they never used to go into spam?

Comment

You can tell Yahoo it isn't spam by clicking on the icon in the top bar.

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I had the same problem with Gmail, as Christine says, you can "tell" it that it is not spam. Regards Del.
          Researching, Clarke, Calvert, McDowell, McCreadie, Paton and Scott families, Scotland and Ireland, Ayto, Eato, Eatough family, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire.

Comment

well I never ,thanks Christine and Del I had never noticed that before ?? but then I've only had a yahoo account since 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
              well I never ,thanks Christine and Del I had never noticed that before ?? but then I've only had a yahoo account since 1999
              I have often found that I "knew" something that was actually incorrect, but I hadn't checked just because I thought I knew! I imagine you're in much the same situation.

Christine
              Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
              X