New FTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New FTM

Sorry to ask but I have just upgraded from the 2005 version to 2011 and I don't like the view! On the old one I had the parents details each side of the screen and the kids underneath. Is there anyway to get something like this in the new version?
    Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Do you have camera? Click here to see if you can help Places of Worship

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

not sure which setting you have it on Pip, but it should be on the 'people' setting, this will give you alot of panels and these show the parents + their parents and also below this you will have the children below this. (it IS radically different to 2005) but if you have a new puter, this is probably 64 bit and 2005 will not work on it.

mine looks like this

you can close down some of the panes, but, now I have been using this for about a year and I quite like it, though it did take abit of getting used to
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Oh dear looks like I'm going to have to get on board with progress then - lol Stomps feet and wonders why I decided to upgrade!
      Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Do you have camera? Click here to see if you can help Places of Worship

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

Comment

if you want you can close down the left hand pane, and drag the right hand pane and make that smaller, and you can also do this with the children pane too it shrinks the tree bit at the top.
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
        X