Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad document - any words extra would help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad document - any words extra would help!

Im interested in entry 15

So far its Janet McGregor Birth Record 1856 in July

Father John McGregor

image.jpg

If anyone can make out anything else that would be amazing!

Thanks
    Rob

Hi,
    If you are not in any hurry for the cert then contact SP from their site. They will rescan it for you - this normally will only take a few days but as it is New year I expect they will be closed until Wednesday.
    They have done this quite a few times for me and are very helpful.
    It is free of charge.
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Amazing Herky! do you just email them? how do you contact them

Thank you so much!

Comment

Just to say I have copied your scan to enlarge it but the quality is too poor to make anything out.
        Sorry about that -
        herky
        Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Yes Rob, you just contact them through the SP site. They did the same for me once that they did for Herky and even transcribed a bit that was crammed with tiny detail. He had fallen into the river and drowned while intoxicated and it rambled on about what he had been doing that evening and goodness knows what. So small that it was unreadable.
          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by robbrad View Post
            Amazing Herky! do you just email them? how do you contact them

Thank you so much!
            There is an area in the site for that - let me go and check it out to remind myself and I will get back to you.
            Just make sure you have the GROS number, date etc
            herky

Comment

I remember now - the contact for poor image has changed-

go to SP, sign in and the go to VIEWED IMAGES

click on the image for Janet's birth and on the second bottom line click on

For help with viewing images click here. If you would like to send a comment to us about the quality or transcription of this image, click here.

then fill out the form

I hope that works for you
              herky

Comment

Awesome thank you!

I love this forum people are so helpful - Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                X