Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find My Past during 2012 Full Scotland census's till 1901 plus..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find My Past during 2012 Full Scotland census's till 1901 plus..

Big improvements to our family tree: you'll love what we've got planned
    1881-1901 Scottish censuses, giving us the most complete England, Wales and Scotland census collection
    Three million crime, courts and convicts records, in partnership with The National Archives
    More local record collections, including Wales, Westminster, Canterbury and Hertfordshire
    Electoral rolls 1832-1928, in partnership with the British Library
    New tools to help you organise your research
    Maritime birth, marriage and death records, which will add to our already comprehensive BMD collection
    A new and improved help & advice section

Linda

ahahaha you beat me linda!!

im looking forward to the scottish census transcripts, and i wonder what type of records they will have for westminster? electoral rolls will make it so much easier to narrow down people that disappear between census too!

Comment

Sounds good. I could do with some parish registers from Westminster Archives please!
      Elaine

Comment

That's made my 2011. Never beaten anyone on here to anything lol..

Electoral roles will be great ..hope they are not put online 31st December 2012!!!!!

Linda :(

Comment

Is there a roll out schedule? Especially (for me), how long will we have to wait for the censuses and Westminster records?

Comment

What I posted was the full email I received, sadly no other information. Hopefully they might put more information on later.

Can't wait for some of it

Linda

Comment

Working...
            X