Changes to my FTF forums format....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to my FTF forums format....

This morning when I visited the Wattlers and other General Discussion threads all was as usual but this afternoon when I returned I discovered the format of threads when opened has changed to a strange expanded format?? I tried to do a System restore but several attempts have failed. The only information that produced was that Java(TM) 6 Upgrade 18 was removed so I downloaded and installed that again. System Restore still doesn't happen and the threads still appear in the strange format. Would appreciate any suggestions as to where / what I should try next.

I had a similar issue this morning Kate when I was adding something to the Reference Library. At the time either the site, my computer or my internet connection was on a go slow! It happened 2 or 3 times, I turned my computer off and back on again and all is fine now so I suspect it was a problem my end.
    Have you tried a reboot to see if it helps?
    Elaine

Comment

Hi Elaine, Yes, I've one several reboots, a Microsoft update, and checked as much as I could understand. Now I've noticed that my signature and avatar have disappeared but I've done nothing to edit them. Have to go now until tomorrow am.

Comment

I can see your signature and aviatar, Kate....
        Jacky

Comment

Well hopefully it might be OK tomorrow - we can still see your signature and avatar so it does sound as if it's something your end.
          Suggest you clear cache if you haven't already done so, and then type the url into your web browser, rather than coming in from a earlier saved/bookmarked link.
          Elaine

Comment

Success!

Thanks very much Elaine - your suggestion re clearing the cache and typing in the url has done the trick!

~~~Tilly Mint

Comment

Working...
            X