Can somebody read crossed out wifes name please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody read crossed out wifes name please

can anybody see whats been crossed out for wifes name ??? as I cant find the marriage thanks

Possibly Mary
    Elaine

Comment

thanks Elaine the only likely marriages I could find were with an Alice,Charlotte or Lizzie ? and why would he go to canada without her ? when he says he is going to make Canada his home ? just ignore me am thinking out loud.

Comment

He might have just gone ahead and wife and family followed once he was settled.
        Have you checked passenger lists for other Gosnell people around that date?
        Elaine

Comment

I gather you need a WorldWide sub to see that one?

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

yes have checked thanks and cannot find anybody suitable ,wouldn't be so bad if I could find him on the census records in 1901 or 1911 .
            Think I shall have to have a re-think on this .
            Thanks

Comment

I'd say it looks like Mary Gosnell too, not that it helps you much.
              Julie
              They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Val, the address on that form for his wife is Buckhaven, which is in Scotland. Not sure if you realised that!
                Elaine

Comment

thanks Julie and I didn't know that then Elaine but do now so not so sure he is my man after all ? I hadn't realised Gosnell was such a common name.
                  Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
                  X