uncle and nephew help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uncle and nephew help please

i have an uncle, willie inscip bailey and nephew albert william shaw, that i need some help with please.

the uncle:
    inskip willie bailey was b.1863, carlton, victoria. he married emma lillian griffith in 1883. i do not have the certs. the last time i see him is the 1909 electoral rolls, with his wife, called plain old emma. the address is 472 church st, richmond, melbourne, vic. i cannot locate either of them after this. emma does not appear to be the one showing in electoral rolls from 1936 onwards, this emma is living with a harold bailey, definently not a relation.

the nephew:
    albert william shaw was b.1892, coburg, melbourne victoria. the only evidence i have of him is that registered his mother's death in 1929 at amphitheatre, victoria, and his address was given as that town. he may have married in 1913 to isabella mounsey, but i cannot find a death for him or her to rule them out.

any help is much appreciated. i have been extremely lucky to figure out what happened to their siblings in the last few days, but these 2 are really annoying.

I had a go in the VIC probate stuff at PROVIC, and also on Trove, but didn't have any joy, sorry.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

thanx for looking christine, they certainly are hard to find.

Comment

Working...
      X